Approachable, conversational, warm, sincere
My voice and my approach to voiceovers is to let the message shine through and be what is memorable. I want listeners to remember what was said and how it was said; too often it is the sound of the announcer's voice that is remembered, not the message. I will vary my approach to fit with a client's message, whether they want a performance that is authoritative, approachable, or something else.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm of Irish heritage, so I do a pretty good Irish accent, both subtle and over-the-top styles. The same with British accents, from posh and upperclass to Cockney. When I was in radio I did an old man character, a grizzled cowboy, and a NASCAR-lovin' redneck.
My Voice Experience
I was a radio disc jockey back in the days of vinyl records. I moved into video production where I voiced commercials, corporate and industrial videos, and documentaries. I also spent time at a television station where I wrote, voiced, produced, and edited commercials.
Bachelor's degree in mass communication and English; master's degree in English.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica and MXL mics; Focusrite preamp/computer interface.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Prigge
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tom Prigge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Prigge is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Prigge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Prigge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Prigge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Prigge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.