Warm Friendly. serious or goofy
Im good with matter of fact type reads, I can also give you the over the top car commercial, concert spots, and the warm and friendly read. Also serious reads, movie trailers and a sopranos type Brooklyn accent.
I can do a southern accent too.
I speak English only.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Long Island New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Im told I do a good British accent and can do the Italian Sopranos thing as well!
My Voice Experience
I have been working at WBAB on Long Island, the number one rock station there.
I have experience in Country Music, Jazz, Classic Rock, Adult Standards, Lite Rock and 80's rock. I have been production director for various radio stations throughout my time in radio, and currently I hold a position at a transit company. I am in charge of all announcements on buses, trains, airports, and taxis.
I started in radio 25 years ago, and enjoy doing commercials, some along the way won a BOLI, that stands for Best On Long Island. My training comes from working like a lunatic throughout my career, listening, being my worst critic and improving.
My Studio Equipment
EV RE-20, Senheiser 441 and 440, Shure 58 and EV PL6 microphones. Mackie Mixer, Adobe Audition CS6 Sound Forge 9.0, 8.0 and Vegas 6.0
I also have AV Deli, Imagio and Sound Design production packages, thousands to choose from.
10x10 Sound Proofed room, full mixing editing suite.
I have a full production suite, including an ISO room, I'm a master at Adobe CS6, Sound Forge and Vegas software. I own several microphones, EV RE 20- Senheiser 441, Shure 58-and 57's.
I also play several instruments, drums, I have a great singing voice, and also write my own music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tom Pantaleo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Pantaleo is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Pantaleo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Pantaleo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Pantaleo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Pantaleo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.