warm, friendly, or authoritive and powerful
For commercial reads I'm a versatile voice-over talent - capable of a warm, friendly read or a deep resonant growl. Go ahead - put words in my mouth!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Pagnotti
My Voice Experience
As a voice actor I've been heard on radio and TV campaigns for regional and national clients like: Feline Favorite Cat Litter, Quiznos, Gart Brothers Sporting Goods, The South Dakota Lottery, NaviSite, Diapers website Centra Healthcare and Harper Collins Publishing. And have worked with ad agencies and production houses such as Media One, The Ad Store, Redhead Media Solutions, Prototype Advertising and others. As a radio and TV imaging voice, I am heard in major markets (Washington DC and Boston, MA) but I specialize in medium (WILS Lansing, MI) and small markets (WYOU-TV Wilkes Barre, PA). I'm also heard on more than 75 radio stations across the country and Canada as the signature voice for the Dial Global Classic Country Network.
I have trained with Michael Minetree in the past and I am currently being coached by Steve Harris (The Art Of Voice in NYC)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 microphone
Pro Tools 7.1
Mbox 2 PRO
JK Audio Inline Patch
Denon DN CD
All powered by the iMac
Giving you the read "you heard in your head".... whether you seek
warm, friendly, conversational, sincere, real, deep, commanding,
Movie trailer, commercial voice, imaging, voice talent, voice actor, non-announcer,
or Natural. You'll find me to be a talent that can get the job done!
What clients have said:
"Great voice... and he takes direction very well. I was impressed with Tom's ability." (Dale Taylor - Koan Media, Inc.)
'There are very few guys in this business who care about consistently delivering a quality product, and who radiate personal and business credibility. Tom's one of them." (Bill Smith - WRKO, Boston)
"A true pro. Great to work with." (Graydon Smith - Redhead Media Solutions)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Pagnotti by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Pagnotti is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Pagnotti does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Pagnotti was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Pagnotti does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Pagnotti was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.