Smooth, Dynamic, Wide vocal range, character
Versatile, smooth and seductive. Capable of a wide variety of colors and textures to fit your project needs. Youthful with crisp delivery, a full 5 octave vocal range at your disposal to cover any character variation you can think of. Professional, calming, fun...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent, Australian, South African, Jamaican, children's characters high and low pitches ( nerdy, tough, goofy, wise, etc.)
My Voice Experience
I have been an aspiring vocalist for 17yrs, and have recently branched off into music production. I have been performing in plays and musicals since the age of 12. Throughout my high school years I auditioned and was selected to perform for 3 years as a 1st tenor in the California State High School Honor Choir. More recently in order to develop as an artist I have turned my attention to the art of sound production and currently I am working on and performing in my second children's play production entitled "Choices" in which I voice 3 different animal characters . I have also served as a background vocalist for several independent gospel albums...
*10 years of behind the mic studio experience
* 3 years of production experience
* Winner of district speech competition 2 years consecutively (dramatic oral interpretation)
*17 years experience as a vocalist genres include; R&B, Gospel, Theatrical, Classical.
My Studio Equipment
I'm working off a PC ( haven't upgraded to mac yet). With an M-audio interface, currently recording at 24bit. For vocals, the programs I like to work with are Logic (mac) or Cubase (pc). Got a couple of condenser mics, a couple of keyboards and a guitar for music production.
Unknown - Click here to ask Thomas "T.J." Marshall
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Thomas "T.J." Marshall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas "T.J." Marshall is a Standard subscriber.
Thomas "T.J." Marshall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Thomas "T.J." Marshall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Thomas "T.J." Marshall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Thomas "T.J." Marshall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.