Character specialist, tough, funny, silly, foreign
I specialize in comedic characters and improvisation. Some real, some cartoon and off beat voices. ]
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Greek, Southern, New York, British, Indian, Russian, Pittsburgh, Italian.
My Voice Experience
I am not only a voice over talent, but I have written created and animated much of the work that I have done voices for. So I understand character performace from the inside out.
In the past ten years I have done voice work for Warner Brothers, MTV, Comedy Comedy Central, HBO, FOX, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and many commercials that include Heinz, Pizza Pan Pizza and GNC.
I am a graduate of Carnegie-Mellon University with a BFA.
My voices have been heard on Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central and many TV spots.
I have worked on several top rated morning radio shows that include:
WDVE Pittsburgh Paulse and Krenn and Krenn and Randy. From 2002-2004 I co hosted the Buzzard Morning Radio Show on WMMS in Cleveland.
My Studio Equipment
I have a pro tools MBOX that I run off a Mac Book Pro with Sennheiser and Electro-Voice RE20 microphones.
I can deliver clean edited tracks and add some post production if needed.
I play guitar and sing and can edit video and audio creatively.
I frequently do my voices then produce the animation.
My specialty is Stop Motion puppet animation. My work has been shown
at the Sundance Film Festival, Annecy in France and Hiroshima Animation festival.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tom Megalis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Megalis is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom Megalis was last active on Voice123 115 days ago