Instructional, Educational, Direct, Soothing, Sexy
My voice has often been described as educational and informative. Some have called it sexy, especially on the phone. My commercial work provides a clear and deliberate read and I have the ability to read disclaimers at a very quick pace without compression.
I've spent many years doing presentations both live and via internet video chat (ie: Go To Meeting, etc.) and have done some TV presenting products for a local morning 9 AM show.
I can move easily from a warm and deep tone to upbeat and direct.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Somewhat limited as I have respect for the real accent, rather than an imitation that is easily flushed out by the knowing. I can offer a big, booming voice, but generally my voice does not pinpoint the region where I was brought up.
My Voice Experience
My first voice over experience was the message-on-hold for a small Iowa company. I then recorded a 45 minute engineering presentation for the steel company for which I worked. I was also on their automated phone system offering numerical direction to various departments.
Since 2001, I've been the exclusive voice for the auto dealership where I currently work and have been doing the announcer voice for the entire group in the Chicago area.
I've also done some local radio spots for two friends and their businesses.
I am also a Lector at my church and have done readings for the nationally broadcast Catholic Masses.
I have no formal training. My desire to do it at all comes from my opinion of others and knowing in my mind that I could do it better.
I'm not that overly critical, but I have confidence that I can deliver a solid story, understood by most!
My Studio Equipment
I currently have easy access to one of the local radio stations' equipment and producer.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom McClusky
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tom McClusky by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom McClusky is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom McClusky was last active on Voice123 272 days ago