Resonating, deep, down to earth, steady, dry humor
My voice is very resonating is what I always get told. It's deep like John Facenda from NFL films years ago or if you like Sam Elliot's voice. Very smooth and easy going...relaxing. However, I can act and can role play a totally different type because I've had to for many different commercial characters. I can be humorous...my natural humor is dry and sarcastic though. Sportscaster and voice over guy since 1990.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do country accent, urban streetdweller, anything big and bold type(people always are surprised that I'm fairly short when they meet me), can do playful or boyish as well, nerdy...pretty flexible. But, naturally, deep voice is my forte
My Voice Experience
Sportscaster since 1990. Play by play for most of those years in tv and radio. Voice overs for radio and tv commercials and promos all of those years also. National and local casts. Experience in sothern california, Arizona and now Boise, Idaho
Graduated USC-University of Southern California and have been in the media field since 1990
My Studio Equipment
I have my own remote broadcast equipment, like Marantz recorder, Sure mics and so on. But I do have access to two different studios...one in home and one not
Like I said, my skills are related to being on air...since 1990. TV, Radio broadcasts and commercials and promos as well as some public address announcing. There it is.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tom Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.