Warm & Friendly, Textured, Real, Guy Next Door
My voice has an upbeat, earnest, comforting, conversational (aka: guy next door) sound, with an actor’s edge that’s perfect for commercials. Additionally, my sound is also rich, textured, resonant, clear and well suited for narrations. Finally, my reads sound educated, professional with great diction for presentations, e-learning and multi-media training.
Factoid: My reads are done using my NEUTRAL English-North America accent... unless of course the copy or client requests something different!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, New Yorker
My Voice Experience
Lists available upon direct request
• “live” public speaking/MC/Hosting
• Acting background
• Singing background – Baritone/2nd Tenor
• Production background
• “international traveler” – adaptable to cultural differences
• VO Academy
• Creative Media Recording
• VoiceTrax West
• MJ Productions
VOICE-OVER PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
• ACX Audiobooks
• Actors Access
• VO Peeps/OC & OC Media Alliance
• Voice Actors Business Group, Los Angeles
• LA Casting
Professional Singer - Baritone/2nd Tenor
Graduate: BS, University of Connecticut, Storrs CT
My Studio Equipment
Dedicated sound proof recording room
My home recording studio is located in Long Beach, CA. I'm surrounded by multiple full-service recording studios and I'm willing to record outside of the home if there is a particular client direction/need.
I also belong to several professional Voice Over groups: Voice Actors Business Group in Los Angeles, CA, VO Peeps in Orange County and OC Media Alliance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Leary by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Leary is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Leary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Leary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Leary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Leary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.