A smooth semi-deep slightly raspy youthful voice.
- I can be the 'regular guy' or the 'smooth talking salesman'. My voice is pleasant...it has a youthful rasp to it. I can also be very professional and eloquent for other applications.
Additionally, I am capable of numerous crazy character voices. Some of my personal favorites are: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robin Leach, Droopy Dog, Linda Richmond, Don Corleone, Igor, and many, many more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Falcone
My Voice Experience
- I worked for a family run radio station for over 11 years. This is where I developed a love for commercial production and voice over work. I have produced many commercials incorporating both straight reads and character voices. Additionally, I have also worked as an actor for many years. This experience translates very well for 'voice acting' and is especially helpful when bringing out character voices.
Some recent New York bookings have included:
- Thomas the Train (TV)
- Mercy College (TV)
- USGA (TV)
- Prevenile (Radio)
- Cost Cutters (Radio)
- American Idol Talent Challenge (TV)
- Delta Airlines/Atlanta Braves (TV)
- Green With Envy The Book (Trailer)
- Princeton Review-Korea (Educational)
- Pamela Lewis - Talking Funny for Money
- Dan Duckworth - Voiceovers Unlimited
- Susan McCollom - Voice Media
- Karen Riefer
- Upright Citizens Brigade
- Chris Soldevilla
My Studio Equipment
Home studio set up:
-ProTools work stations on both Mac and PC.
-Cool Edit Pro
-DigiDesign 003R Audio Interface
-ART Tube Pre Amp
-Rode NT1 Microphone
-Sennheiser MKII Microphone
I also have relationships with local studios in the area, so my capabilities are potentially endless.
- I have also spent a great deal of time working as an inside sales representative for a media distribution company. In this role, I was responsible for a great deal of selling over the phone. It's imperative to build credibility with clients over the phone. When talking with people all over the country, it's necessary to ensure you have proper diction and that you are able to match their own tone and pace to create a more level playing field.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Falcone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Falcone is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Falcone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Falcone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Falcone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Falcone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.