Gen-X, Young Male, Guy Next Door, Characters
My read is quite varied. I can sound over-the-top like a car spot, or mellow like a jewelry ad. My voice is something that would be perfect for anything from the X-Games to Cartoon Network. I'm also quite adept at handling accents and dialects.
Character Voices are a personal enjoyment of mine and I am never afraid to try something new. I am open to voice direction and improvisation if you are in need of that. Nothing is too far out for me to try on a read and I am extremely accomodating with respect to turnaround time and quality of work. Gen-X
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tampa, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, British, Austrian, Southern, Scottish, Irish, "Surfer", quite varied and can learn new ones for almost any situation. These are only a few of the ones that I have tried before but I am completely open to trying anything you throw my way.
My Voice Experience
Voiceovers have been my forte for the past 14 years. I have been a Creative Services Director in radio and have handled freelance voice work for clients all across the U.S.
If it's producing my own voice, or that of someone else, I've done it. I can make a commercial sound as plain as a simple voiceover or as intricate as a movie trailer. My voice, or someone else's. I like a challenge, so please, by all means, bring it on!
Media production, music, performing arts experience, copy writer, script writer, etc.
I graduated with a major in English from the University of Florida with a minor in Mass Communications and Performing Arts. My day to day routine in the industry I am in has continued my education daily.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio - PC Based software including Adobe Audition and Sony Vegas. Beringer mic mixer, Joe Meek VC6Q, Superlux Studio Microphone.
Office Studio - AKG 414 microphone, Symmetrix Processor, Sony Vegas multitrack editor, Adobe Audition multitrack editor.
I've handled everything from sales, to customer service, to radio personality. If it comes to entertaining or convincing, I'm the one you need.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Carrozza by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Carrozza is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom Carrozza was last active on Voice123 13 days ago