Mature male. Friendly, Authoritative, Sensual.
Male baritone. Can be upbeat and friendly, Hard and Authoritative or soft and sexy. Mature sound. Good at explaining difficult subjects, such as medical narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old, tired cowboy, Sniveling twerp, Deep throated dunce, Mature happy Texan.
My Voice Experience
Projects range from Radio Ads & Imaging across the U.S. to many types of Narrations, including a Medical and a Training Program for the U.S. Army. Voice work for the America Weekend Network. Have recorded many personalized Phone Greetings.
Studied Speech and Music at Baker University.
Did one-on-one voice over training with Terri Apple.
Participated in numerous on-line group voice over training with Dan O Day and Harlan Hogan.
Subscriber to VO Buzz Weekly.
Over 30 years doing on-air radio & production.
Spent time as a News & Traffic reporter.
Teach drums. Play in Blues, Classic Rock & Jazz groups.
My Studio Equipment
Toshiba, Dell and Vaio computers.
Shure KSM32 and EV RE20 mics.
Behringer mixer with pre-amp and effects.
I believe the human voice entering a listener is the most intimate and effective form of communication. Enjoy working hard to make your project sound like it does in your head. I am happy to assist with copy issues. Good at downsizing radio copy that is too long. I do NOT do fast reads well. Please communicate clearly what it is you want, and when you need it. I am good at swift turn-arounds. Video Testimonials at bit.ly/1nt8UyO
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tom Carr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Carr is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom Carr was last active on Voice123 325 days ago