Modern, friendly, refreshing, neighborly, conversational, smart, upbeat
Warm, friendly, inviting, conversational. I can get loud and boisterous when necessary but my voice truly shines in the natural and conversational mode.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Texan, country, drawl, Droopy Dog, Saul Rosenberg, Wolfman Jack, Ernie, Dr. Teeth, Tasmanian Devil, Kermit the Frog.
My Voice Experience
When I was born, my parents both worked for the same ad agency in Ohio - my mother as a copywriter my father did the art work. My baby sitter was a stopwatch and a microphone, as my parents preferred to take me to the studio sessions rather than leave me at home with a stranger. My first voiceover was recorded around age 7.
Here we are now in the 21st century and I own my own recording facility, doing voice work and other multimedia projects from my basement.
I have done sound design and montage editing for rides and attractions at major theme parks, forensic audio enhancement for police departments and private detectives, voices for internet radio, terrestrial radio, and private low budget advertisers.
In college I was a classical percussion major at the University of North Texas. As part of my curriculum I had to take a music acoustics physics class which caught my attention and turned my path more from performance to working behind the board as an audio engineer.
I went to the Dallas Art Institute and graduated with honors with a Music Business degree. My studies included live sound, artist management, copyright law, studio engineering, music publishing and more.
From there I began a full-time career in sound and production and spent ten years behind the board engineering thousands of sessions, both private and commercial, learning from the best talent directors about what makes a good take.
My Studio Equipment
KRK V8 monitors, Neumann TLM103, Mogami cabling, ProTools,Wavelab, Waves Mercury bundle.
I'm not just a pretty voice! I can do full-blown production, editing and sound design. I can deliver raw files for you to edit and sweeten on your own, or I can deliver fully produced finished products with royalty-free music, sound effects, processing and more. I can sync to video and can deliver in any format you desire.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Toby Sheets by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Toby Sheets is a Standard subscriber.
• Toby Sheets was last active on Voice123 17 days ago