Authentic, empathetic, believable, natural.
Warm, friendly, and empathetic, Tina is able to convey a wide range of emotions, depending upon the requirements of both script and direction. Whether you need a Commercial, Narration, E-Learning, or IVR project communicated, Tina’s strength is to draw the listener in to the subject at hand, and hold them. Tina’s main goal is to interpret your story, knowing that in the end, you are satisfied with the outcome.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
With her seventeen years of professional voiceover experience, from start to finish, Tina understands the vital role clear and effective communication plays in her client’s production success. Therefore, Tina’s focus is on understanding, and then interpreting every detail of her client’s message to their audience, and upon completion of the production, confirming her client’s satisfaction. Tina’s clients include but are not limited to:
Mazda North America
Western Federal Credit union
The Follett Corporation
Tina believes that ongoing coaching is critical to remain relevant in a world of fluid communication styles, and media platforms. She has worked and continues to work with the top voiceover coaches in their specialty fields such as Marc Cashman, Pat Fraley, Melody Jones and David Goldberg. She also trained with Del Mar Media Arts.
My Studio Equipment
Mic: AT875R, Scarlett Focusright preamp, DAW: Sound Forge editing software. Skype, and phone patch capability.
With her alto range, Tina is an experienced vocalist, and has recorded various jingles much to her client’s delight. Tina also has through her past work experience as a medical transcriber, a precise understanding and fluidity with medical terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tina Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tina Wilson is a Premium subscriber.
• Tina Wilson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours