DJ, Smooth, Velvet, Character, Comedy, Emotion
Regional accents, warm and sexy, firm and informative, emotional, crazy, deranged, wizened old man to sexy young man, improvisational from camp & high to low & menacing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Yorkshire, Liverpool, Welsh, London, Birmingham, Scottish, Irish, U.S., Russian, Transylvanian, Afrikaans, Old man, Posh British, Cheesy D.J., Genuine warm D.J., Low and scary film trailer, Camp and light, German (conversational non-specific). Languages spoken; English (first), Welsh (second), French (basic).
My Voice Experience
I am a professional musician, producer and remixer with 30+ years experience. I can record, post produce, add effects, compose music and deliver a final product. But, I am more than happy to do any of the above in isolation too! I have done voice over for console computer games, corporate video productions and advertisements. I consider my key USP to be adaptability - if you have a voice type in mind, I can aim to nail it for you. I have my favourite go-to voices, but I love to expand on them whenever possible!
My experience, training and education can be found here;
My Studio Equipment
I use Propellerhead Reason, Sound Forge and Sonar Producer and have done for over a decade. I have a selection of microphones for vocal, foley and field recording. I have a 24/192 4 track digital recorder for recording on location. I have a stereo near field monitoring studio (not surround).
I can pace my vocal to match the beat of a visual. I am happy to suggest multiple takes with different emotional and inflection.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Tim Wright by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Wright is a Standard subscriber.
Tim Wright does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Wright was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim Wright does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Wright was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.