Approachable, Warm, Conversational, Storyteller
Relax, Tim’s got it. He’s not your typical voice actor and narrator.
That’s why major brands like GE, Cisco, Xfinity, HBO, Dockers, Bose, Petco,
& Bank of the West have all trusted Tim with their voiceover projects.
And...it’s why you can, too.
Approachable, conversational, genuine, friendly, warm, upbeat, and authoritative...Tim is a seasoned voice actor and storyteller who can consistently deliver anything from casual to pro and everything in between. Most recently, Tim’s voice has been heard on commercial campaigns for Bank of the West, Dockers, New Jersey Tourism, Petco, and California Association of Realtors, just to name a few.
But wait, there’s more.
In addition to TV and Radio Commercials, Tim’s authentic "business casual" narration style has made him a go-to favorite for voiceover projects ranging from explainer videos, e-learning, training videos, & IVR recordings...to Documentaries & TV Narration. Narration clients include VMware, GE, Cisco, Siemens, Firestone, LogMeIn, Clarabridge, AGF Mutual Funds, SEPTA, Emory University, Conair, & many more.
And when it comes to taking direction, Tim is a natural. He always welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with clients in real-time. His private professional studio is equipped with Skype, Phone Patch, & Source Connect. ISDN sessions are available via Source Connect ISDN Bridging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Devon, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Phelan
My Voice Experience
- HBO (Network Promo Voice for HBO India)
- NBCUniversal ("Make Dish Deliver" national TV/Radio campaign)
- Bank of the West (2012-present, "Go West" ad campaign)
- "Rescue Me with Dr. Lisa" on The CW Network (series narrator)
- Xfinity On Demand ("The People's Hotlist")
- PBS Kids ("Explore the Outdoors" promo)
- Dockers (National Radio spot, "Stop Dad Pants"campaign)
- New Jersey Tourism (2014-present TV, Radio, Web campaign)
- Bose (QC 20 Headphones w/Rory McIlroy, National TV spot)
- California Assoc. of Realtors ("Ripple" TV/Radio campaign)
- Thompson's Water Seal (National TV spot)
- Petco ("The Power of Together" radio campaign)
- Excellent Aviators
- AGF Mutual Funds
- AIS Network
- AXA Financial
- Lincoln Investment
- Emory Center for the Study of Human Health
- US Global Investors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Mary Lynn Wissner
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416, Shure KSM 44, Rode NT1000 microphones; iMac; Adobe Audition recording & editing software; Source Connect; phone patch; Skype;
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Phelan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Phelan is a Premium subscriber.
• Tim Phelan was last active on Voice123 2 days ago