Conversational, Friendly, Natural, Warm, Versatile
Professional and informative for business projects.
Warm, Soothing, and calming for medical work.
Cheerful, wry and relaxed for guy-next-door spots.
Clear and informative for educational work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, Irish, American Midwest, Southern, Russian, New York, German.
My Voice Experience
20+ years of professional acting experience. Voiced national commercials, ongoing local campaigns, Broadway touring production promos, training videos, medical and industrial narrations, etc. You name it, I've probably done a lot of it!
BA in Speech, Theatre Arts (performance), University of Oregon. Many individual performance workshops. In addition to years of voice-over experience, I have 30 years of live stage performance and 10 years of on-camera work.
My Studio Equipment
My dedicated home studio includes a variety of microphones (Neumann TLM 103, Shure KSM27, SM57, PG52, Audix f15), Mackie 1202-vlz3 mixer, Grace M101 mic pre, Apogee One pre-amp/interface, iMic and Carvin842 mixer. My DAW is an iMac 27" and I use a variety of recording software, including Twisted Wave, Audacity and ProTools.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Timothy Hill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Timothy Hill is a Standard subscriber.
• Timothy Hill was last active on Voice123 158 days ago