Announcer, Narrator, Character, eLearning, Witty
My voice is relatable, which tends to translate well to explainer videos and elearning. There is a trusting and everyman tone to my voice that engages people and tends to make them feel comfortable. I am not the movie trailer guy. Those guys are great, but they are not me. I'm the guy describing software, or a new tech project that is just launching. For the last 15 years I have worked with countless talented producers that have seen in me the voice that can bring their project to life. I am just so lucky to be able to do something I love so much.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Castro Valley, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having lived in many areas of the United States, I have a firm grasp on most local accents. Growing up Boston, I was able to perfect a Boston accent while not allowing it to be my primary form of speech. Living in Los Angeles exposed to me to surfer dudes and valley girls. And in San Francisco I have discovered the hard-core yuppies and hard-core hippies, both of whom have a pronounced accent.
My Voice Experience
My incredible client list includes National Geographic, Gulfstream Aerospace, and Cengage Learning, just to name a few. I hosted and produced my own radio program for five years, performing my own commercials and acting out the Public Service Announcement to be read twice an hour.
My focus over the past few years has been in corporate videos and eLearning productions.
My professional home studio provides me with the freedom to provide quick turnaround on all projects.
My training has been from many schools around the country, including the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, UCLA, and the City College of San Francisco, where I received an Associate's Degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences. My experience at WZLY in Wellesley, MA and work with Charter Cable has been invaluable in my training.
My Studio Equipment
I primarily use Presonus Studio One with Nectar Elements. My microphone is a Blue Yeti Pro that I use with my MacBook Pro.
Having worked in the medical field for over 15 years, I have a firm grasp on medical terminology, particularly dental terminology.
Voice123 has been an incredible resource for me. Not only have I booked jobs using it, but it has given me the ability to practice at my craft daily in a real world context, with the possibility of getting paid at the end of the day. This brings out the best in me, and I can't thank Voice123 enough for the experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Timothy Fritts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Timothy Fritts is a Premium subscriber.
• Timothy Fritts was last active on Voice123 12 days ago