Textured Southern charm
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Lasseter
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hank Hill, Karl Childers from Sling Blade, Marvin Martian, Sam the Cat from Looney Tunes, various southern characters, old man, shrill old woman.
My Voice Experience
I've provided the voice for the following projects or worked in the following positions:
• National TV ad on RealTree TV for Caterpillar, Inc.
• Corporate video narration, Thompson Machinery Commerce Corp., Nashville, TN
• Corporate web narration, Yancey Bros. Co, Atlanta, GA
• Telephone system messages: Stowers Machinery, Knoxville, TN; Blanchard Machinery, Columbia, SC; Ring Power Corporation, St. Petersburg, FL; and Yancey Bros. Co., Atlanta, GA.
• Local cable TV advertising, Alpine Advertising/Otelco Cable, Oneonta, AL
• Regional cable TV ads, Thompson Tractor Company, Birmingham, AL
• Corporate video narration, Studio 7, Pinson, AL
• Regional TV ad, Intermark, Birmingham, AL
• High school football play-by-play, Otelco Cable, Oneonta, AL
• News director and on-air talent, WDLK, Dadeville, AL
I graduated from the University of Alabama with a BA in Journalism with a minor in English. Most of my professional experience has involved writing so I can help proof copy and offer suggestions to help with flow and clarity.
My voice over training includes:
• Advanced Animation Workshop with Bob Bergen
• Kick Ass Character Workshop with M.J. Lallo.
• Fall In Love with Voice Over (again) with Mary Lynn Wissner
• In the Booth with Bart: Nancy Cartwright, Ginny McSwain and Pat Fraley
• Demo World Masters Event with Pat Fraley and Kent McCaman
• Study Under the Stars Comedy Event with Ed Asner, Brad Garrett, Vanessa Marshall and Pat Fraley
• Everything They Expect You to Know, but Nobody Teaches with Pat Fraley
• 56 Slick Tricks for Voice Over with Pat Fraley
• Voice Over training with Marie Prater, Birmingham, Ala.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use a Blue Bluebird connected to my iMac through an M-Audio Firewire Solo interface for most home recording, supplemented by a Blue Snowball when traveling. My recording software includes Peak LE, SoundSoap and GarageBand. I have access to ISDN studios in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, Ala.
I've got quite a bit of experience in print media as a former newspaper editor and a current writer/photographer for trade publications. If you need help editing or writing copy, I'd love to discuss working with you.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Tim Lasseter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Lasseter is a Standard subscriber.
Tim Lasseter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Lasseter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim Lasseter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Lasseter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.