Guy Next Door
Not too deep and not too high--just a friendly voice to which the average person can relate
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, various British, Irish, Scottish, West Coast surfer
My Voice Experience
Over the course of my radio career, I've had the occasion to do commercials for many different kinds of products and services; I've cut many a promo, too. Even won awards for some of them.
I got into radio broadcasting after I finished school, so all my "education" has been on the job. And after having hired a few announcers right out of broadcast school, I'm convinced that was the best way for me to learn. I have also been a member of a few vocal groups, the first being one that we formed as seniors in high school in 1975. I was with them for 20 years and we were honored about three years ago by the Alabama Music Hall of Fame.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie CFX12 MKII board, Shure SM78 microphone, Gateway computer running Adobe Audition
I've been in broadcasting for most of the time since 1982 (radio for the majority of the time, but I was in TV master control from 1998 to 2006. I also edited the Sunday morning TV program for a local church for about five years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tim Lambert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Lambert is a Standard subscriber.
Tim Lambert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Lambert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim Lambert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Lambert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.