Real, Character, Announcer, Commerical, Promo
Voiceover range is wide -- real, announcer, youth, old man, animated, smiley, warm, friendly, serious, intense, powerful, light-hearted, fun, loud, soft, one-on-one, instructional, descriptive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-America, redneck, New Yorker, surfer, cranky old man, nerd
My Voice Experience
35+ years on the mic.
Voice talent for Arcelor Mittal Steel, Aco Cearense, BVP Engenharia, Budweiser, Wendy's, ESPN, Miller Lite, Harley Davidson-Buell, Comcast.
Countless voiceovers for auto dealers, marine dealers, retail, hospitality, sporting events, radio and television stations, industrials, messaging, web, new media, documentaries.
Quick and efficient.
BA Communication Arts, University of Dayton. Abbey Road Studios.
Air talent at radio staions throughout the midwest, northeast, and southeast. Muiti-format....many different deliveries.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Abbey Road Studios/Waves Plug-Ins, MXL V69 Mogami mic, Neumann U89 mic, Heil Goldline Pro mic, Air Tools 2X, TC Electronic Finalizer
Extensive work as a voice talent, and producer of major national voice talent.
I'm a career guy, it's what I do.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Kelly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Kelly is a Standard subscriber.
• Tim Kelly was last active on Voice123 167 days ago