Warm, Soothing, Wry, Character, Guy Next Door
Brings lots of character, passion, and variety to every project. Warm, deep, sexy or bright for promos, commercials and narrations, being a character for film/television and video games, professional presenter for corporate and medical spots. Also speaks Chinese (Mandarin) and Korean fluently with intermediate speaking skills for Japanese. Coming from an acting background, my voice tends to lend itself best in narrative settings (Film, TV, Video Games), but am able to adapt to whatever script that needs a voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do the Standard RP, Irish, Stereotypical Chinese, and Korean Accents. Can do a Salad Fingers impersonation.
My Voice Experience
I come from an acting (Both Screen and Theater) background, so I've done quite a few voice over gigs, both live and recorded throughout the past four years. It is only within the past year that i've actively pursued marketing my voice for voiceover jobs. I have more of a strong background in the narrative jobs, for instance, characters for animation and video games, dramatic readings for audiobooks or radio shows, or a character based commercial, but am capable of doing promos, professional and medical spots, and whatever else there is that needs a voice.
- Los Angeles Film Studies Center
- Calvin College - Media Production
- Audio Design and Aesthetics (CAS 249)
- S.W.A.T. Improv
- Calvin Theater Company
- Voice 1 and 2
- "The Mystery of Edwin Drood" Musical - Neville Landless
- "Book of the Dun Cow" Stage Show - Wyrm (Villain - Voice)
- Playhouse West
My Studio Equipment
Filmmaker (Director/Writer/Editor/Actor), Dancer, Singer, Musician, Movement/Stunts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tim Jim Lim by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Jim Lim is a Standard subscriber.
Tim Jim Lim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim Jim Lim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim Jim Lim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim Jim Lim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.