A distinctive British voice - cultured and compelling
I deliver depth and gravitas – reassuring, melodious and trustworthy, designed to make your customers stop whatever they’re doing and listen to your message.
I specialise in friendly professional corporate reads, commercials that can be deep, serious and gritty or dryly humorous, and TV show 'voice of God' narration. And if the opportunity arises I love to do character voices, including posh aristocratic voices, movie trailer stereotypes and hoarse London estuary accents a la Jason Statham / Ray Winstone.
I also focus on prompt communication, attending to your production schedule, and creating satisfied customers. Because I want you to come back for more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brighton, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Movie trailer guy
My Voice Experience
Previous clients include BMW, Knorr, Siemens, BP, Lloyds, ArcelorMittal, Jaguar Land Rover, the European Patent Ofﬁce, Citrix, and Seagate. My voice appears on in-store announcements at the world famous department store Liberty in London, and narration for multi-national Nordic television chat show Skavlan.
“Professional with incredible talent and a magniﬁcent voice. Much effort and dedication that he put into our last motion graphics piece. Fluid work and clear communication, a winning option.”
“Tim is that voiceover unicorn: a perfectionist with a gifted voice who doesn’t annoy the producer :-) What more can you ask for other than a reliable talent (check!), a smart linguist (check!) and a super-fast turnaround artist (double check!!) I recommend Tim highly and with complete confidence.”
Jack Maley, Executive Producer, M3 Inc, New York
“Tim is a fantastic voice over talent to work with. With very little direction he nailed it on the first takes, very fast turnaround, and delivered top notch audio quality. I couldn’t have asked for a better performance or customer service, I would highly recommend!”
Jeff Hochmuth, Sean Tracey Associates, New Hampshire
Jaguar - https://youtu.be/QJAJeOWaNFg
TV narration - https://youtu.be/4rrhaeepI2Q
CNV trade union - https://youtu.be/sZdr1HpIgrI
Firstup app - https://vimeo.com/176492770
Veritas data storage - https://vimeo.com/180352837
Coached and mentored by Gary Terzza.
Accent and character voice training with Yvonne Morley.
Voiceover techniques with Gravy For The Brain.
My Studio Equipment
Cubase 8.5 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre, Tascam FW1082 8 track mixer, AKG C4000B and CAD e100 microphones, Waves plugins, Auralex acoustic panelling
Unknown - Click here to ask Tim Bick
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tim Bick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Bick is a Premium subscriber.
• Tim Bick has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours