Character Specialist, Professional, Dulcet, Punchy
I would describe my voice as very professional and punchy. When I do voice overs my voice sounds very credible and in demand. I was previously a health reporter so i was always used to my voice being in anchor mode. My voice is usually charming and authoritative, but it can also be adorable, childlike, funny and shy. I did a voice over for NTW tire and brakes where I had to get really excited and fast paced. I did another voice over for Connecticut Blue Cross where I was talking about the measles and had to use my soft spoken sad voice. I have a storyteller voice as well that appeals to kids.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Angelica, Eeyore, Jim Carrey, I'm very very good at kid voices ranging in any age, I can do abnoxious voices as well as an English accent.
My Voice Experience
I previously worked for the American News Network as a Health Reporter.
All of my voice over work was done at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting where I was also chosen to Anchor our newscast executed live in CSB Studios. The voice over work that I have done includes Caribbean Cruise Line, where I had to use a pleasant soft voice, NTW Tire and Brakes where I had to get excited and fast paced, Hardees Thickburger where I had to sound very inticing, Amtrak Trains where I had to use my storyteller voice, Dominos where I used my upbeat happy voice and Connecticut Blue Cross where I had to get soft and sad. I also did voice work for WUSC FM Columbia which is a radio station for the University of South Carolina where I also announced music,upcoming events and promotions on air.
University of South Carolia Aiken- Aiken, SC
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, May 2005
Connecticut School of Broadcasting- Atlanta, Ga
My Studio Equipment
Final Cut Pro, Serious Magic, CPC-600 Caption Maker, Mackie Audio Boards, Titlers, Q-Series Client, Teleprompter-flip Q.
Final Cut Pro
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tiffany McClure by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tiffany McClure is a Standard subscriber.
Tiffany McClure does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tiffany McClure was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tiffany McClure does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tiffany McClure was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.