Quirky, Clean, Bright, Friendly, Warm, Believable
As an actor who worked in New York City for 10 years, Tia is a dedicated, hard-worker who epitomizes team-workmanship and professionalism.
Her effervescent voice speaks clearly, with quirky, bright youthfulness yet warm, relatable, motherly tones.
Clients have said, "Tia comfortably delivers serious information with a quality that is friendly and inviting."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
High-energy character and animation voices.
Southern American accent.
My Voice Experience
While living in Germany for 3.5 years, Tia began working in voice-overs dubbing Japan-animated, German-language cartoons to American English.
Tia later worked as an actor in New York City for 10 years including Broadway. Her Musical Theater credits include Beauty and the Beast, Cats, Starlight Express, plus multiple Off-Broadway productions and Regional productions. Along with her success on the stage, Tia recaptured her passion for the voice-over industry, recording numerous corporate training videos, commercials, web-presentations and hundreds of e-learning modules.
Tia recently moved to London and is excited to explore the UK voice industry.
- 10 years of voice-over study in NYC, mainly with Edge Studios + others.
- Also studied VO with Danielle Quisenberry, Bettye Zoller, Kevin Delaney, Deb Munro, Julie Williams, Stuart Dillon, Kevin Taylor and Paul Liberti.
- Studied acting with William Esper (Meisner technique).
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to full-service recording studios in London.
Also able to self-edit using Audacity / MacOS Sierra version 10.12.5
Noteworthy Clients: Disney, American Red Cross, Destination Dance, Gerber, Harlem Yacht Club, UNLV, Prime Events Telephony, Goozy.com, Kickers. multiple e-learning programs.
Well-versed in medical terminology.
- Graduated with a BS in pre-med from University of Nevada, Las Vegas as well as continued adult education in forensics and nutrition.
- Extensive training by the American Red Cross to teach Corporate Preparedness, CPR and First Aid.
- Certified Phlebotomist / EKG tech
- Previously worked for a doctor specializing in autism education.
Well-versed in dance terminology:
- Professional dancer in theater, ballet, jazz and tap as well as gymnastics.
- Pilates, yoga, tennis and sailing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tia Zorne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tia Zorne is a Standard subscriber.
• Tia Zorne was last active on Voice123 246 days ago