warm, deep, silky, narration, strong
I have a warm, deep voice, described as "silky" by my vocal coach. I can do a deep gravel if necessary, in the "in a time of..." film trailer manner. I can run from upbeat and fun to deeply serious. Much of my work has been in narration and professional work, such as documentaries and corporate presentations. I've also done some wacky cartoon work for videos on the web.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Scottish, faux Russian and French, pirates, Patrick Stewart, Sean Connery
My Voice Experience
Starting as a DJ in my college radio station from 1985 to 1988, I have done voice over on and off throughout my career. I volunteered at "Sun Sounds" in Arizona, a 'radio reading for the blind' service that broadcast over the air. It was there I got years of experience doing live readings of the newspaper, which has given me excellent cold reading skills.
I have spent much of my life as a graphic artist and film maker, and in those worlds I have gotten to do many types of voice over. Comedy, serious, narration, character work. When I lived in New York City, I was auditioning regularly in 2005 for major commercials, but then moved to San Diego after the birth of my first child in 2006. I am currently doing video editing and voice work for corporate video, and have been auditioning in southern California for commercials and animation. I have also done my own podcast for four years, Tall Tale Radio , where I have interviewed over 200 artists, illustrators, and animators.
I have a degree in English from Arizona State. I have worked in radio, TV, internet video and podcasting. I am an accomplished professional video editor in Final Cut Pro, where I am also the sound recorder and editor as well. I have edited over 200 audio podcasts using various software programs, including Soundtrack, Audacity, and Garage Band.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Mac G5 Tower, several professional microphones, extensive software including Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack, and Garageband. I have a 4-channel mixer, and a voice recording set up. I do professional video for corporations, so I have all the HD cameras and recording equipment involved in that world. I am easily capable of recording and outputting in any format needed.
I am an experienced graphic artist and illustrator, along with many years of video experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Thomas Racine by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas Racine is a Standard subscriber.
• Thomas Racine was last active on Voice123 182 days ago