,baritone, town crier, doctor,
warm and deep for film on and off camera narration.
can be fun and very upbeat. loud and distinct enunciation as the only dentist town crier in North America, placing highly in competition.
Professional and smooth delivery ,speaker at weddings and funerals. occasional standup comedy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
france French, german,some Italian . Spanish,
My Voice Experience
Have performed several 1812 war documentaries, YOUtube postings, Raconteur in school settings.
Teaching public speaking to school children voice projection and confidence.
Currently training with acting coach and voice coach from the Shaw Festival Theatre
Provide Historical interpretations to community groups in both entertainment as well as educational role.
Opened the Laura Secord 200th anniversary Celebrations
French language training in Tours France for one year. German language , Goethe Institute Hannover Germany Flight Steward for Lufthansa Airlines.
Major in Language studies and Linguistics.
Folk singer, composer.
Doctor of Dental Surgery 1983.
seminars and personal coaching in verbal skills enhancement
30 years as public speaker addressing Rotarian meetings
My Studio Equipment
portable professional sound and mixing studio with access to video production and editing studio for broadcasting.
sennheiser microphones and Sony video cameras, final cut pro editing studio
Unknown - Click here to ask Thomas Pekar
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Thomas Pekar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas Pekar is a Standard subscriber.
Thomas Pekar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Thomas Pekar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Thomas Pekar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Thomas Pekar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.