Character Cartoon Comedy and Impersonations ISDN
Tom Bromhead is an award winning entertainer having won an Emmy for "I Got a Rocket" (2008).
Clients constantly say that Thomas' voice over range is amazing.
His straight voice is young male (c 18-45). US standard or West Coast, Cockney, Northern, Southern, Bronx, Standard English, Scottish, Irish or Australian. Comical or serious.
Thomas is often selected to read two different characters speaking to each other and the tag - saving you $$$$
His character voices can be whatever you want them to be - young, old, stupid, nerdy.
He can sing too. His most requested impersonations/impressions are Simon Cowell, Jack Nicholson, George W Bush (George Bush or Dubya whatever), Richie Benaud, Patrick Stewart, Sean Connery, The Simpsons (Homer Simpson, Moe, Krusty, Mr Smithers, Mr Burns, Professor Frink), Arnie (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Robin Williams, Russell Crowe and Patrick Stewart. He can do at least 50 others.
Now available via ISDN and Source Connect at his home studio in LA.
He is repped by Arlene Thornton and Assoc in USA and EM Voices in Australia.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Thomas is a master of accents.
Native Australian/British - he has lived in both countries and hold both passports.
My Voice Experience
Thomas in an award winning voice artist. Here are a few select highlights
White Knight Chronicles 2
EA Sports MMA
I Got a Rocket (Rocket) 2008 EMMY award
Lil Hollywood (Amp'd Mobile)
Raggs (B Max)
Chiko Space Cadet (Chiko)
Famous Faces (Arnie, Cheney)
Up the Attic
The Adventures of Napman
Impt things with Demetrei Martin
Australia's Funniest Home Videos
The Comedy Channel
Nemo Ride Disneyland
Lancaster Bombing Experience
Richmond Drama School (London)
Second City Impro for Actors 1,2,3
Valerie Miller Commercial Workshop (LA)
My Studio Equipment
Roadrunner ISDN codec
Sennheiser MKH416 microphone
Blue Kiwi Microphone
Trident 4T celebration strip
M-Audio BX5a monitors
Thomas is a professional comedian, he often brings extra ideas to the session.
His forte is his comic timing.
He was also a professional musician (trumpet and singing) performing with various Military Bands.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Brom by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Brom is a Standard subscriber.
• Tom Brom was last active on Voice123 183 days ago