Estuary / London voice. Warm, lots of energy, commercial sound and fun
For commercials my voice is energetic, uplifting and warm. It can also be soft and gentle.
When I record narration material, I make the piece interesting to listen to.
I am very playful when creating character voices for radio drama or recordings.
I can do a professional and articulate voice over for presentations and narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Essex, Standard English, Cockney, RP, General American, General Scottish.
My Voice Experience
Recently voiced commercial for LinnWorks an online marketplace
I have voiced radio commercials for The Creative Team which were broadcast on Essex FM & Capital Radio
I have more recently voiced commercials for online travel adverts. And the past month I took part in a radio drama for Westminster University, and a radio drama called Banging On which is a new play about job seekers in the Britain.
Drama Studio London, 2 Year Postgraduate Acting, 2011 - 2013
National Broadcasting School, Presenting and Production, 2004
My Studio Equipment
I own and can operate:
Samson Condenser, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Mac Book Pro
Source Connect, ipDTL, ISDN CDQ Prima
I've trained and worked in commercial radio for 15 years as a broadcaster.
More recently just completed 2 years training as a actor which 40% of the time was focused on voice/speech training.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Richards by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Richards is a Standard subscriber.
• Dan Richards was last active on Voice123 150 days ago