Fatherly, Warm, Friendly, Authority, Promo, Calm
Authoritative, convincing, intelligent, informative for narration. Warm, fatherly, sincere, funny and varied for commercials. Driven, biting, attention grabbing, sexy for promos and commercials. Professional, captivating, motivating and knowledgeable for professional corporate presentations. Think of my voice as an ocean wave sweeping across a vast expanse and roaring onto the shore.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, British, Spanish
My Voice Experience
Current clients include:
BSmartInteractive Video; Crossroads AudioBooks; TPC - The Performance Company; LGB & Associates, Inc., and the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE). The majority of my work has been on-air camera work with KABC TV Channel 7 in Los Angeles, providing the morning traffic reports for six consecutive years. In addition to Channel 7, I was featured on several different radio stations including KJLH, KBIG, KKGO(classical music station). I have also provided several voice narrations for the California Highway Patrol.
I currently study with Nancy Wolfson of Braintracks Audio, and Pat Fraley. I have also taken classes and continue voice training with the venerable Kalmenson & Kalmenson voice-casting studios.
My voice experience began while attending the University of Southern California. I was the voice of mens and womens volleyball from 1983 through 1996. I also announced the Trojan Baseball home games at Dedeaux field. After college, I worked for Metro-Traffic, Los Angeles for one year with Paul Johnson. My voice was honed by singing with the Chambre-Corale. A men's and women's choir which traveled throughout Southern California performing classical and folk song musical numbers at various southland churches.
My Studio Equipment
I produce and edit my own tracks at home using an iMAC, Ultralite MK3 mixer, and Pre-73 MKII Amp. My audio software is Adobe Audition.
My best skill is listening to client needs and delivering what the client wants.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rhett Samuel Price by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rhett Samuel Price is a Standard subscriber.
Rhett Samuel Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rhett Samuel Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rhett Samuel Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rhett Samuel Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.