Calm, soothing voice, trusting and friendly.
I've been told that my voice is warm, soothing, relaxing with a touch of youth built into it.
It is probably best fit for presentations, narrations for professional distribution materials, PSA's, etc.
My training in voice overs began as a News Reporter/Anchor. I then began performing on stage as an actor in musical theater productions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although I am from New England my voice has a straight and narrow tone to it with a rare regional inflection. I am very able to pull off a southern drawl, British Cockney accent and am working on my Irish deviation as well.
My Voice Experience
I started as News Broadcast student in 1995. After a 10 year hiatus where I spent that time focusing on my theater arts career I am now back to working on my Broadcast career and my voice overs, narrations, and tracking various materials onto digital media.
BS in Telecommunications
BS in Broadcast Journalism
AS in Television News
-Lyndon State College of Vermont
Currently working on a Masters in Interactive Communications through Quinnipiac University. Here I am producing podcasts through voice overs, audio editing, etc.
10 years of Theater arts, mostly in musicals. I am a Baritone/Tenor II singer with a belt.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to an enclosed voice over studio with the Audacity program. I can easily export the material to a MP3 or WAV file and submit via email or on a CD.
Video and audio editing. Copy writing, interview skills, video production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Adams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Adams is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Adams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Adams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Adams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Adams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.