Kind, Inviting, Flexible, Scottish, Irish, English
My voice is calm and warm, assured and reliable for narrations and presentations. My voice is also elastic: my improv experience creating character voices is great for character roles in video games and animated series, as well as audiobook narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
• English - Scotland
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Scottish, Southern American, Southern English, Southern, Northern Irish, Northern English, Northern, Boston, New York, New Jersey, Russian, Italian, French, Highland, Glaswegian, Edinburgh, Yorkshire, London, Mid-Atlantic, Pittsburghese, North American, Katharine Hepburn Impression
My Voice Experience
I am a professional voiceover artist in NYC, and have been for the past five years. In that time I recorded several audiobooks for Audible as well as commercials, video narration, and web ads for many companies, including EcoEnterprises Investment Fund and the Cochrane Collaboration. You can hear me in the role of Princess Diana for a TLC special celebrating her life and you can adventure through the Minneapolis Institute of Art with my voice as a guide.
The University of Glasgow
Theatre/Archaeology Joint MA Honours Degree, 2:1
Voice Coaching: Elena McGhee and Becki Toth
My Studio Equipment
USB Microphone: Blue Yeti
Small Padded studio
As a theatre actor I have the experience and skills necessary to bring a script to life.
I can also edit and finalize scripts and voice overs.
I have written ad copy for radio and internet.
My experience as a former radio dj gives me insight into the technical aspects of voiceovers, and allows me to find the best way to get your message across.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tessa Flannery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tessa Flannery is a Standard subscriber.
• Tessa Flannery was last active on Voice123 261 days ago