Natural, Warm, Professional, Memorable, Energy
As a voice actor I can provide a friendly, intelligent, informative, character, professional, rich, warm, and inviting voice to your project. I want my work to be someone you can rely on, as you have spent a lot of time I will do the same within your scheduled requirements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Jonesboro, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern voice, Comic (Kidding) Voice, Announcer, Easy Listening, Lecherous, Energetic, Professional!
My Voice Experience
Well I have been doing Voiceovers for 25 years. The last few years I have gone into working professionally. People always tell me you have talent and why waste it if I can help sell a product or give my voice acting a place to be heard. I have been working on new demos and hope to have them together in the near future. Give me a chance to work for you and I will not disappoint you because it's my reputation on the line.
VoiceOver Certificate Program 2010 (Taught by Toria Tolley, former CNN news anchor, through Clayton State University Continuing Ed, Morrow GA)
Voice Over Training - Judith Sullivan.
Continually working on my talent.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone
Heil PR 40 Microphone
ProSonus AudioBox USB
CEntrance MicPort Pro
I work with people everyday and travel around the world in my job. I have to communicate in such a way that people will listen and I feel that I accomplish that in a professional voice. I enjoy learning new skill with my computer and using Adobe Audition to produce my voice files keeps me on my toes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Terry Rutland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Terry Rutland is a Standard subscriber.
• Terry Rutland was last active on Voice123 83 days ago