Easy To Listen To For Long Periods Of Time.
I am between a baritone and a tenor,
I have been told I am easy to listen to for long periods of time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Tx, Nashville, Tennessee, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm from Texas, so I can have that Texas Draw. I also spent many years in the upper mid-west, North Dakota, so I know how to turn it off also.
My Voice Experience
I sang and performed for a living since 1979, and I have dabbled in Voice Work for the past 20 plus years when I got into recording. Learning how to record naturally made me listen to the voice and music in a total different way.
Terry Glen Miller 30 years experience Guitarist, Singer, and Published Songwriter. Well traveled Road Entertainer. Originally from Dallas Texas, Located in Nashville Tennessee. I have been a fulltime professional entertainer since 1979. I got into recording in in the late 80's. I am a singer, songwriter, guitarist, producer, recording enginneer. In my Audio Visual Hotel profession. I am a Level 4 Technician. I also do A.V. Sales
My Studio Equipment
Equipment: Recording: Cubase, Mackie Mixer, Rode NT1A Condenser Mic, Alesis Monitors, Alesis SR-16, Tascam Module, AKG Dynamic Mics Guitars: Telecaster, (Loaded w/EMG Pickups) Sigma 12 String, the Marlboro 6 string acoustic w/LG Baggs, Amps: Markley RM80DR,
I am a songwriter, so I enjoy the way words flow.
I have done jingle beds.
I have own studio in my home.
Will continue Voice Over work.
Please visit my for Samples of my work
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Terry Glen Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Terry Glen Miller is a Standard subscriber.
• Terry Glen Miller was last active on Voice123 120 days ago