Expressive, warm, pleasing, natural, upbeat
Natural voice for narrations, audiobooks, audio tours, and documentaries.
Upbeat and fun for commercials, promos, TV shows.
Warm and professional for corporate narrations and e-learning.
Friendly and expressive, with access to recording studio for quick turnaround, and Phone Patch availability.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latin American (neutral), Argentine.
Bilingual (English & Spanish).
English with Hispanic accent (light).
Female: Child, Teenage girl, Young adult, Middle Age, Senior.
My Voice Experience
Experience recording in own studio, translating documents, editing, and providing final product on-time.
Native Spanish speaker, bilingual English-Spanish, fluent in Italian (lived in Italy for 7 years).
Phone Patch availability.
Music studies: piano, voice/ Conservatorio Nacional de Musica, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Contralto Singer, a capella group and choir (1983 – 1990).
My Studio Equipment
- Digital Performer 7, Peak Pro XT 7 and Platinum Suite of audio processing from Waves
- Electro Voice RE-20, Nueman U-67, Shure SM7B and other vocal microphones
- Motu Audio interfaces 2408Mk3 plus 2 24 i/o. 48 track capability 16 or 24 bit.
- Mac Pro w/OSX 2 x 2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processing
- Mackie 48 channel console w/Mackie mic pre-amps
- Telos One Phone Patch
- Corporate experience in Marketing and Customer Service.
- Academic experience in Education and Research.
- Science and Information Services background.
- Corporate experience in bilingual translations (English to Spanish) of business documentation such as customer service training manuals; service agreements; user manuals; proposals; etc.
- BA Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Agricultural Engineer, Facultad de Agronomia, Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Master of Library Sience (MLS), Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT, USA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Telma Sullivan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Telma Sullivan is a Standard subscriber.
Telma Sullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Telma Sullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Telma Sullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Telma Sullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.