Compelling, warm, conversational
Versatile talent that can deliver quickly.
Rich, compelling, warm, man next door sound for commercials.
Booming public address announcer (when asked to be) that can be a good fit for sports commercials and promos.
Authoritative, but conversational narration.
Experienced in live presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern good old boy, midwest, old man, old time norwegian (ya, you betcha)
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of Atlanta Motor Speedway since 2006 completing commercials, narration, sales presentations, telephone prompts, promotional pieces and live public address projects for them.
Other clients have included Speed, Fox Sports (regional networks) and XM Satellite radio.
I am currently being coached by Deborah Richards. She has helped me develop a greater range in my delivery.
I have written and produced radio and television programs, commercials, presentations and documentaries.
I have twenty-three years experience in motorsports event promotion, event management, facility management, marketing and promotion.
Prior to my career in motorsports, I was in radio broadcasting for five years.
My primary education is in Mass Communications, Marketing & Journalism.
My voice coach is Deborah Richards and I have also received training from September Day.
My Studio Equipment
Custom built computer, top line compressor, speakers, headphones, AKG mics, M-Audio equipment, phone patch
Experience in production on both sides of the microphone. 'One Take Ted' can deliver you the results you are looking for in a voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ted Austad by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ted Austad is a Standard subscriber.
Ted Austad does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ted Austad was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ted Austad does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ted Austad was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.