crisp and clear, warm, versatile and persuasive
Warm, sultry, versatile and persuasive, my voice is the one you want to hear on the other end of the phone!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Atlanta, Georgia, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African American female fluent in southern US vernacular, can do a Latin accent and a Brooklyn accent.
My Voice Experience
I'm a long-time performer and on-air talent, with a radio background that includes news, traffic, jocking and talk show commentary.
My voiceover credits are numerous; local, regional and national, television, radio and the web, for products and services ranging from attorneys and dentists' offices to Durex Condoms and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Recent projects include Hillshire Farm, Home Depot, Publix and The Georgia Lottery.
My voice has been featured in corporate presentations, on several IVRs, in radio station imaging and most notably, in national radio promos for AT&T's newest phones.
While I always want to do commercials, I'm very interested in garnering more corporate and internal communication work. I've done industrials for Coca-Cola, Luster Products and look forward to adding more companies to the list.
I can record here in my home studio, and send mp3 or wav audio via email, FTP or CD. I do custom auditions, so you can send me a sample script, and I'll knock it out of the park.
I began my radio career in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and I enjoyed many years in the performing arts.
Public speaking comes naturally to me--a long career in sales helped me develop the persuasive qualities of my voice, and a non-regional dialect that is key to appealing to consumers in various markets and demographics.
My Studio Equipment
AT 4040 Cardioid Condenser Mic
Adobe Audition 1.5
Composer Pro Audio Interactive Dynamics Processor
Yamaha Powered Monitors
Yamaha Mixing Console
In addition to voicing commercials, I can also produce with Adobe Audition 1.5.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tasha Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tasha Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Tasha Johnson was last active on Voice123 65 days ago