good with accents, smooth, professional
I am a trained actress, radio personality and I have done many voiceover commercials, using accents, ranging from midwestern to southern, to a British accent. My voice is naturally warm, smooth, alto and can sound younger.
I have done many public presentations requiring a strong, professional sound.
For two years, I have done a weekly live soul music radio show.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have many dialects including, southern, midwestern,California surfer and east coast.
I can also do a British, Australian, Italian accents.
My Voice Experience
I have been the cohost for a weekly radio show called Soul vibes on KNRY for two years.
I have done 5 radio plays and many commercials.
I have done several public service announcements and had my voice used in educatuional videos.
I have a law degree from Seattle University School of Law.
I have taught workshops on domestic violence prevention and teach Social justice.
I have been classically trained in theatre and commercial acting in LA with Kate Geer and Robert Reed.
I attended the Celtics Arts Playhouse workshoops also for 5 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have a computer with professional microphone and recording software.
.I can edit and engineer for final submissions of projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tara Mccabe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tara Mccabe is a Standard subscriber.
Tara Mccabe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tara Mccabe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tara Mccabe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tara Mccabe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.