A down to earth, real conversational female
Warm, Professional, Sexy and Fun. I am a down to earth, real conversational woman that allows my listeners to be my friend.
My delivery is smooth, articulate and very professional sounding with a relaxed communicative feel. Perfect for narrations. I can provide an upbeat delivery but definitely not intended for the stereotypical car ad.
Need a fully produced spot? I do that as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
North Florida, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a very good Southern accent . . a moderate British accent (that sometimes sounds broken Irish - if there is such a thing).
My Voice Experience
I've been in the radio industry (full and part time, mostly full) for more than 25 years now.
I currently co-host "The Morning Wake-Up With Nazzy and Tara" on Hot AC 98.3 LNH (WLNH - Lakes Region / Concord, NH) and Middays on WLNH.. as well as middays on Hot AC 98.7 The Bay, serving the seacoast, reaching New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts.
I do quite a bit of commercial production for my cluster of stations, but also service many businesses, nationwide, with their IVR, automated telephone systems, including on-hold and voice mail messaging systems and well as offer quality voice over for video production.
Southern Connecticut State University -- Broadcast Communications / Television Production -- and 27 years in the radio industry.
My Studio Equipment
I'm currently using a Rubicon Digital board, an RE20 Mic and a 528E Processor with Nex Gen and Adobe Audition. Experience includes Audio Vault, Scott Studios, Prophet, Enco, Maestro, and Cool Edit Pro
I have 24 hour access to quality studio equipment and offer a less than 24 hour turn around. For regular clients, I have a 2-4 hour turnaround. I can transfer files through FTP, or email.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tara Madison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tara Madison is a Standard subscriber.
• Tara Madison was last active on Voice123 12 days ago