A down to earth, real conversational female
Warm, Professional, Sexy and Fun. I am a down to earth, real conversational woman that allows my listeners to be my friend.
My delivery is smooth, articulate and very professional sounding with a relaxed communicative feel. Perfect for narrations. I can provide an upbeat delivery but definitely not intended for the stereotypical car ad.
Need a fully produced spot? I do that as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
North Florida, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a very good Southern accent . . a moderate British accent (that sometimes sounds broken Irish - if there is such a thing).
My Voice Experience
I've been in the radio industry (full and part time, mostly full) for more than 20 years now.
I currently host afternoon drive on a Hot AC and Middays on a Top 40 in Burlington, VT / Plattsburgh, NY
I do quit a bit of commercial production for my cluster of stations, but also have a small to medium sized business on the side handling IVR, automated telephone systems, including on-hold and voice mail messaging and voice over for video production.
I'm also shadow imaging talent and voice tracker for various radio stations across the U.S. and a ski reporter (in-season) heard on over 40 radio stations nationwide.
Southern Connecticut State University -- Broadcast Communications
My Studio Equipment
I'm currently using a Rubicon Digital board, an RE20 Mic and a 528E Processor with Nex Gen and Adobe Audition. Experience includes Audio Vault, Scott Studios, Prophet, Enco, Maestro, and Cool Edit Pro
I have 24 hour access to quality studio equipment and offer a less than 24 hour turn around. For regular clients, I have a 2-4 hour turnaround. I can transfer files through FTP, or email.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tara Madison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tara Madison is a Standard subscriber.
Tara Madison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tara Madison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tara Madison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tara Madison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.