Soothing, Natural, Friendly, Medical Specialist
A youthful, softly spoken British voice. Affable, smooth and easy on the ear for commercials, narrations, presentations and audio books.
Can also provide and smart and professional voice for complex medical, health care, medico-legal or pharmaceutical projects, as well as E-learning packages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British including Southern, Northern and neutral accents.
My Voice Experience
International verbal and poster presentation of Ultrasound use in UK Intensive Care Units at European Society of Intensive Care Medicine Conference in Berlin, Germany.
Dictaphone and dictation services for NHS outpatient clinic based patient care at Glenfield General Hospital, England.
Numerous verbal teaching sessions at Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, and University College London Hospital, London, England, to junior doctors and medical students.
2008 - 2009
Verbal presentations to audiences of up to 50 junior doctors, pharmacists, nurses and medical students at Northampton General Hospital, England, as part of a Post Graduate Medical Education Project.
Prior to 2008
Numerous national and local verbal and powerpoint presentations on various medical topics to medical audiences of 30 - 250 people.
VoMasterClass London 2011
Member of UK Royal College of Physicians since 2008
MBChB In Medicine from Manchester University 2004
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti USB microphone set to cardioid recording pattern
Windows Vista and Audacity Software
Shure E4 Headphones (in ear) and Grado SR1 Headphones (open)
Access to nearby professional recording studios if reuired
As detailed above, as well as seeking to work on a variety of projects, I have 7 years experience working as a UK doctor which provides extensive medical and legal knowledge and would complement work on medical, medico-legal or pharmaceutical projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tapas Mukherjee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tapas Mukherjee is a Standard subscriber.
Tapas Mukherjee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tapas Mukherjee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tapas Mukherjee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tapas Mukherjee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.