dynamic, enthusiastic, warm, young, melodious
The sound of my voice is dynamic, melodious, warm, uplifting and enthusiastic. I also have the ability to project a calming or soothing effect with my voice. French and German are my native languages. I was born in Paris, France in a German household and attended schools in both France and Germany.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tania Stappard
My Voice Experience
As an actress in Paris I started doing voice-overs to make a living. When I moved to L.A. in 1991 I continued doing voice-overs. I have been employed for various projects including 9 years of consistent work with JBI Localization and Mattel,Inc. My voice over work consists of dubbing movies for theatrical release and a number of secondary market projects, commercials, educational CD-Roms and other industrial projects. I love doing narrations & voice-overs and it shows in my voice!
My training began at the Lee Strassberg Institute in Los Angeles, CA and continued at the L'Atelier Andreas Voutsinas in Paris, France.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools & large diaphragm condenser microphone
Having studied at the Lee Strassberg Institute in L.A. and L'Atelier Andreas Voutsinas in Paris, my background as an actress is a valuable skill, particuarly when applied to dramatic scenes where I am required to go from laughing to crying, without sounding fake. I easily talk, read and communicate in all three languages. French people don't know that I am German and Germans cannot tell that I am French.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Tania Stappard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tania Stappard is a Standard subscriber.
• Tania Stappard was last active on Voice123 59 days ago