Young Mom ( 22 - 35 ), Friendly, Conversational, Warm, Millenial.
¡ Hola ! Hello Dear Amigos & Amigas !
I am Tamra Rahme - Rivera, an experienced bilingual voice over talent and certified translator.
You can contact me via : 702 218 7752 (Direct), email@example.com or through my website: https://www.spanishvoiceoverexperts.com/
• ALSO LOOKING FOR MALE SPANISH VOICE TALENT? •
Please check Julio's (my husband and producer) demos in Voice 123:
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I am ready to be not only your Voice Over Talent, but your Spanish language and cultural consultant, so that you can effectively engage the fast-growing Latino market.
Your complete satisfaction is my number one goal !
AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL
With an extensive background in writing, theater and as master of ceremonies and radio host, my skills and experience are sure to give your project that “extra-something” that will make it standout.
I am easy to work with; I also take direction extremely well and provide high quality work (technically and artistically).
My voice can easily fit into a variety of projects; it is confident and professional, warm, friendly, motherly, girl next door, natural, caring, sincere, and conversational.
I am fully bilingual and I can communicate well with you, your clients and your staff verbally and in writing. In addition to voice overs in Latin American Neutral or Mexican Spanish, I am best suited for projects in which English with a Spanish accent is required.
My work includes: IVR – Telephony, Corporate and Medical Narration, In Store PA Announcements, Training, Elearning, Commercials, YouTube Ads and much more.
It will be my pleasure to partner with you in your next project!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
702 218 7752 (Direct)
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
★ Free Audio Sample of Your Script (Custom Demo).
★ Free consulting and revision of your script (if we record it).
★ Free professional editing, cleaning and processing of your audio (included with quoted price)
★ Certified Spanish Translators, Trans-creators and Interpreters.
★ Fast Turnaround Times (same day delivery for most projects)
★ 30+ combined years of voice over, translation, copy-writing and audio production experience.
★ Reasonable, Competitive Prices.
★ High Quality Audio delivered in any format.
★ Professional read / performance of your script according to its genre.
► GET FREE QUOTE AND AUDITION NOW ◄
Visit our website at www.spanishvoiceoverexperts.com, or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call direct: 702 - 218 - 7752
★ SOME RECENT CLIENTS ★
► Carrier (Employee Training)
► IHOP (Employee Training)
► McDonalds (Commercials)
► Florida Toll System (IVR - Telephony)
► Scientific Games (Corporate Sales)
► Consumer Reports (Explainer Videos)
► Dukes Mayonnaise (YouTube Commercials)
► Superama (México) (In Store PA System)
► Suburbia ( México) (In Store PA System)
► Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (Medical Explainer)
Watch Videos Here:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Female Spanish Voice Over
Mexican Native Accent
Latin American Neutral
English with heavy accent
Spoiled Little Girl
My Voice Experience
► Additional Experience ◄
★ Host of radio show for the Mexican Consulate in Las Vegas since 2006.
★ Master of Ceremonies since 2006 for all kind of live events in Las Vegas.
• Law Degree, Gulf of México University.
• Computers and Accounting , Technical Institute of the Gulf of México.
• Certified Spanish Translator / Interpreter.
• Early Childhood Education - College of Southern Nevada
• Mentored and coached by renowned VO talent such as Melissa Moats, Jason Rooney, Andrea Hadhazy and my husband; producer and audio engineer Julio Rivera.
• Member of WoVO (World Voices Organization).
My Studio Equipment
• Sennheiser 416 and Neumann TLM 103 Microphones.
• Avalon M5 Preamp
• Focusrite Forte Audio Interface
• Studiobricks Vocal / Recording Booth
• Adobe Audition Creative Cloud (current version)
CONNECTIVITY / REMOTE CAPABILITIES
• Source Connect
• Phone Patch
★ Bilingual, English and Spanish.
★ Strong Computer skills.
★ Translator, Transcreator, Interpreter.
★ Live Event Announcer / MC
★ Radio Host
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tamra Rahme by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tamra Rahme is a Premium subscriber.
• Tamra Rahme was last active on Voice123 6 days ago