I would like to be the voice of a cartoon character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
3018653483, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Announcer, Southern accent
My Voice Experience
December, 2010 "It's A Wonderful Life" performed as a radio play at South Carroll Community and Senior Center, Eldersburg, MD. Voice of Henry Potter, Mrs. Hatch, two commercials during performance.
December, 2011 "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", stage theater production, characters of Miss Frye and Mrs. Clausing. Fredericktowne Players
December, 2012 sang Holiday carols, Fredericktowne Players.
May and June 2013 - info@FredericksburgNightOut.com, voice commercial ads.
September, 2013 to present - WTHU AM 1450 - voice commercial ads; weekly Community Circle spot.
Voices for All Master Class graduate, Albany, New York
My Studio Equipment
Presently have a Sony digital recorder.
Enjoy voiceover work as a hobby. Have received many compliments about the sound of my voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tammy Viers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tammy Viers is a Standard subscriber.
• Tammy Viers was last active on Voice123 143 days ago