Genuine, Articulate, Warm, Professional & Bright
Upbeat, professional, vibrant and clear, warm and friendly. Tamar can be sultry, sophisticated, corporate and authoritative, portraying warmth, bright enthusiasm, or youthful innocence.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Accent (France)
My Voice Experience
Tamar has worked as a voice actor recording professional voice-overs for several premium names including narration for IVillage - one of the most popular sites for women on the web - radio for Calvin Klein, corporate demos for PartnerRe Insurance and Turner Construction and voicemail recordings for Union Bank of Switzerland and Merrill Lynch.
She has performed in theater, film and commercials and has received critical praise for her acting in both The New York Times and the Broadway website. Tamar has performed as a professional singer in musicals and in cabarets throughout New York City and has also done extensive print modeling for premium names such as Oprah Magazine, Intel, Nokia, The Wall Street Journal, Parents Magazine, Popular Photography Magazine, Harry Winston and General Electric.
Tamar graduated from The University of Michigan where she studied theater extensively and graduated with a BA in French Language. She has trained in New York City as a singer, actor and voiceover artist with many prominent teachers. Tamar has most recently received voice-over training with Doriane Elliott.
She has studied acting at several highly respected institutions including: Stella Adler, The Atlantic Theater Company and The Barrow Group and has studied singing with Marya Dornia, Mary Feinsinger and Jeff Halpern.
My Studio Equipment
AKG condenser microphone, 24 Bit PreSonus Firebox, Apple Logic
Tamar is fluent in both French and Spanish and proficient in Italian. She has a B.A. in French and lived for several years in France and Spain.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tamar Schoenberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tamar Schoenberg is a Premium subscriber.
• Tamar Schoenberg was last active on Voice123 17 days ago