Deep, throaty, modulated, trustworthy and smokey.
deep and trustworthy for narrations.
warm and happy for commercials.
smooth and intelligent for professional presentations.
engaging and believable for trailers and cartoons.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian and American accents with equal ease (I am a dual citizen and have grown up and been trained in both countries).
Southern American accent with much ease.
British upper-class accent as well as cockney, and Irish.
My Voice Experience
My first job was a voice for the Marvel spin-off mini-series, Ironman: Extremis. I was directed by Jay Snyder and had a WONDERFUL time.
Since then I have done voices for phone-systems and animated videos, as well as, recently a corporate job for the Industrial Environmental Association of San Diego.
I was trained in voice while I received my Masters in Acting from Brooklyn College in New York City.
My Studio Equipment
My partner is a corporate camera-man, sound technician and editor. His set up is completely self-owned and all purchased within the last year.
Unknown - Click here to ask Taliesen Rose
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Taliesen Rose by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Taliesen Rose is a Standard subscriber.
Taliesen Rose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Taliesen Rose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Taliesen Rose does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Taliesen Rose was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.