Bright clear and characterful with a feminine feel
I have a natural English RP accent but I can also do Birmingham, Somerset and heightened RP to a native standard. My voice is bright and upbeat with lots of warmth and energy and very smiley. I am particularly skilled at young, fresh, positive voices and ideal for children's narration and characters or feminine, positive characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP (native), Birmingham (native), Posh or heightened RP, West Country, London, Welsh, French, Disney Princess, small animal characters such as mice, moles etc, fairies, pixies, spoilt girl, flirty, warm and sexy.
My Voice Experience
I have been in and around many studios doing voice overs, I have recorded a radio play of Macbeth where I played the 2nd witch, voiced many student projects for videos, commercials and animation and I have recorded voice clips for Carlton Television which were used on Childrens ITV.
MA Classical Acting - Central School of Speech and Drama
BA Performing Arts - King Alfred's College (Southampton University)
Voice Masterclass with Cicely Berry
Cut Glass Productions Masterclass
My Studio Equipment
PC software; Cubase, adobe audition, plus other audio editing and sound/music suites.
Selection of microphones and pop shields.
Equipped for stereo recording.
Mackie 1202VLZ Pro Mixing Desk (12 channel mixer)
Excellent Mezzo Soprano singing voice. Friendly and Professional service. Good sight reading and script interpretation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sylvie-Anne Taylor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sylvie-Anne Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
• Sylvie-Anne Taylor was last active on Voice123 349 days ago