Deep, sensual voice, gentle and enthusiastic
My voice has been described as sexy and smooth, with a gentle side. Great for narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I play a Canadian extremely well and my impression of someone with a speech impediment (which is hard to both say and spell) often leaves people on the floor.
My Voice Experience
Started out being the voice-over for "Crime of the Week" with Crimestoppers locally and have since done various voice-overs for narratives and commercials. Voiced a product training guide for a CD-ROM as well as a video game training product produced by EDS.
Currently provide the voice behind a Santa Claus Parade for television and appear on radio both with my own weekly show and with regular appearances on other stations.
I also provide training sessions for 1-6 hours at a time.
Training by doing. I applied at NIB (National Institute of Broadcasting) in Toronto and was highly recommended for training by Mike Banks although at the time opted to not take it.
Computer software developer by trade with vast technical experience and an expert in video games, having one of the largest personal collections of video games in the world (at over 7,000 and counting).
My Studio Equipment
Studio includes both a Mac and PC with various programs from Audacity to Sound Forge. Have my own 8 channel mixer and selection of microphones.
I am a software developer by trade and run the Personal Computer Museum as a hobby. Expert in video games and technology news.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Syd Bolton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Syd Bolton is a Standard subscriber.
• Syd Bolton was last active on Voice123 270 days ago