Dynamic, Energetic, Whimsical, Conversational,
Warm, whimsical and cartoonish to smoky, sultry, sexy and provocative. My voice can move easily from the cackle of a crone to the soft innocence of a child. I have an authoritative, professional "teacher voice" but can move quickly into a giggly, vapid "Valley Girl. I can transition from a Southern Belle to an out-of-control shopaholic. Being a Midwest Girl, I have the "sound" of genuine, honest and real.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Suzan Thatcher
My Voice Experience
Over the past 25 years I have performed in local theater as an actress and singer. I have done some work in movies as an extra and have done a radio and television commercial spot. As a teacher of non-verbal students (tough crowd!), I use my voice and all it's nuances to create experiences which stimulate and focus their attention. As a wife, a mother, a teacher, an actress and a singer I have become a "master communicator". It is what I do! I use my voice and all it's subtleties to cajole, tell, inspire and sell.
I have a BA in special education. I am working on a Masters in Clinical Psychology. I have 30 plus years of experience in performing as a singer and actress. I have learned that my voice is my connection between the characters inside my head and the rest of the world. Those characters have a great deal to say. I know how to say it in a way that reaches listeners. I am a natural storyteller.
My Studio Equipment
My in-home studio consists of M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB Interface. Recording software and platforms used are Garage Band, Audacity and Ableton Live 5. Typically, the microphone used for voice work is the AKG Perception 200.
I have worked as a teacher, a behavior therapist, a retail salesperson, a food service/cocktail waitress and an actress and singer. I am the mother of three grown children and a grandmother. Clear and dynamic communication with others has become an essential element of my life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Suzan Thatcher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Suzan Thatcher is a Standard subscriber.
• Suzan Thatcher was last active on Voice123 306 days ago