Warm, friendly, smooth, articulate, enthusiastic
Warm, friendly, smooth, articulate and enthusiastic classic Hertfordshire accent. Five years radio experience, and happy to undertake all kinds of work, from TV ads to websites. I can be engaging, soothing, warm, seductive and reassuring. Very easy to work with!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
To hear voice demos, please use the following link:
I am a Presenter at Watford’s Vibe 107.6 FM, Radio Dacorum and Buzz FM. I voice-track links for Watford’s Vibe using the station’s studio equipment and also voice-track links for Buzz FM using my own home recording equipment. My show on Radio Dacorum is live, and involves driving the desk and operating technical equipment for recording and playback.
I also had a live show at Hemel FM, Tuesdays, 7p.m. until 10 p.m that I produced and hosted every week. Other radio stations I’ve been involved with include: Amersham’s Radio Christmas 87.7FM, Oxygen Radio and Hemel Hospital Radio 1350AM.
I've been involved with station imaging for Radio Dacorum, which has included stings and promos to promote the station.
I have produced, scripted and voice-tracked the links for four films using iMovie to promote my company's products. You can view each movie using the following links:
Personalised Valentine’s Gifts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TkA_UK1tfg
Personalised Mother’s Day Gifts – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDYUKahMGw
Personalised Calendars - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjGpkDgX-x8
Personalised Mugs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jclw3Kw-pio
- BA Joint Honours in English Literature with Media Studies at Nottingham Trent University
- Six years radio broadcasting experience at various radio stations, including Watford's Vibe 107.6 FM, Radio Dacorum, Buzz FM, Oxygen Radio, Amersham's Radio Christmas 87.7FM and Hemel Hospital Radio 1350AM
- Work experience at Bloomberg Radio and Mix 96
- Produced voiceovers for Radio Dacorum for station branding
My Studio Equipment
I use an Apple MacBook Pro to record links, and use GarageBand and WavePad to edit the voiceovers
Also have access to a professional studio
I have 5 years experience in radio along with bags of enthusiasm.
I have a very calm, clear and articulate voice and am willing to undertake any kind of work. Late 20's and located near London so easily able to travel to studios in the capital.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Susie Davids by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Susie Davids is a Standard subscriber.
• Susie Davids was last active on Voice123 114 days ago