Fairly low pitched female
I've got a fairly low pitched, warm sounding voice and have a singing background.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a mean valley girl, as well as a demented female Elvis. If I've been listening to too much of the BBC I can do something of a British accent.
My Voice Experience
So far I've had one gig as the Host for Everlasting Film's Christmas Special 2010. Other than that I'm trying to stick my toes into the waters of voice acting as I don't want to lurk in the technical shadows for ever and ever. At this point I'm perfectly willing to do non-paid work for the sake of experience.
Theater Arts, UCSC 2005
-Lots of sound design work
On my own
-Too much time spent doing stuff on Myspace karaoke
-Recording of original material using ProTools.
-DiAne Gillespie, quite a while ago.
-Focused mainly on singing, but in the course of that things like placement, pronunciation, and microphone technique were covered.
My Studio Equipment
I run ProTools LE 8 on an Mbox 2. The main mic that I use is an Oktava tube condenser but I've got easy access to some other condensers.
I work primarily as a stagehand with a tendency to play with audio. This is a way to step away from the shadows a bit.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Susan St. John by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Susan St. John is a Standard subscriber.
Susan St. John does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Susan St. John was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Susan St. John does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Susan St. John was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.