Character, Natural, Offbeat, Girl Next Door,Sultry
My voice is extremely versatile and has been described as the following:
- Warm and deep for narrations and public service announcements
-Sexy or bubbly/fun for commercials
-Smooth and professional for industrials
-Broad characters for cartoons
-Friendly and pleasant
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, German, French, Irish, Cockney, Upper Class British, Cockney, Yiddish, Southern, Mountain, Brooklyn, Valley Girl, Midwestern Mom, and much more.
My Voice Experience
Voice acting jobs have included commercial, animation, video game, corporate website and training, narration, voicemail and promo recordings.
I have over 10 years of experience as an actress and singer.
I was a Dorothy Haas Acting Apprenticeship at the prestigious Walnut Street Theatre in Philadelphia. While working at The Walnut, I had the pleasure of understudying the roles of Biddy/Mrs. Joe in Great Expectations and the joy of performing on their main stage as ensemble in Damn Yankees, Dori in School House Rock, and The Ghost of Christmas Past/Mrs. Cratchet in A Christmas Carol. Some of my favorite regional theatre roles include: Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd, Adelaide in Guys and Dolls, Caliban in The Tempest, Rita in Sisters, Bertie in the Club, Lady Elaine in Avalon, and Little Red Riding Hood in Into the Woods.
I have studied Voice Over techniques with Andrew Roth, Amy Hartman, and Shirley Tannenbaum.
I four years of extensive Voice and Speech training from Point Park Conservatory.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Mic
Additional skills include: Improv, producing, acting, writing, singing, and general office administration skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Susan Sassi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Susan Sassi is a Standard subscriber.
Susan Sassi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Susan Sassi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Susan Sassi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Susan Sassi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.